Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheddar Vegetable Soup

Please leave comments for Cheddar Vegetable Soup...Did it feed 6? Did you like it? Did you love it?

Cheddar Broccoli Soup
1 - 16 ounce pkg frozen broccoli
6 - carrots sliced
4 stalks celery, sliced
1 medium onion chopped
3 cubes butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups flour
10 cups water
10-12 chicken bouillon cubes
1 16 ounce container Cheeze Whiz or Velveeta cheese

Steam Vegetables until almost tender. In a separate bowl, microwave butter or marg until melted. Stir in flour and mix until smooth. In a large saucepan, dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water. Add a cup of bouillon water to the butter and flour and whisk together. Then add to boiling water and stir. Add drained veggies into soup. Add Cheez Whiz or Velveeta Cheese. Stir until melted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super yummy! We had enough plus leftovers.

Anonymous said...

fixed this for a big family party, and it was a hit. Even the kids ate the veggies. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

We had this with baked potatoes and was a hit. We had plenty.

Anonymous said...

My friend brought me this soup when I was sick and I am pregnant so, I kept craving it. She told me the website to go to and I actually made it tonight, just like I remembe - YUMMY! Can't wait to try more recipes on here.