Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry

Please leave comments for Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry...did you like it...did it feed your family?

Teriyaki Marinade
1/2 c. soy sauce
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/4 c. honey
1/2 tsp. Accent
1 clove garlic, minced
Black pepper, to taste

1 1/2 lbs Chicken Tenders
Stir Fry Veggies (I got mine from Costco)

Mix all marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken tenders. Let marinate overnight. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes; add stir fry veggies and cook til done. I usually cover the pan and let the veggies steam. Serve over rice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family loved this meal. The chicken was great, and I loved all the veggies with it. Thanks a bunch.

Josef Mengele said...

Tonight I will eat and think of you
Will you think of me when you eat?
If it helps. I am mostly good looking.

Thanks
:)
p.s. If you write on my blog I will tell you a secret

Anonymous said...

This was great, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Very good and we had plenty!

Anonymous said...

This was a perfect meal. thanks we had enough.